Thursday, October 16, 2008

How to Invest During a Recession by Jaime Reina

America is spiraling downward into a recession. Some say we are in the recession now, but that is a matter of opinion really. So what are we supposed to do during this economic downturn. Many of us invest for a living and need to find good opportunities for investing to continue making an income. Luckily, in every situation, there is always a method of investing that is both safe and profitable. It just so happens to be in my area of expertize, penny stocks.

Why penny stocks? You see, during this recession, you are going to see tons of really big companies do really bad. The little companies on the other hand are still under the radar and will not suffer as badly because of our economic situation. In fact, many of them will gain a ton of momentum because of it! Because of my involvement with penny stocks, I have been able to keep investing with little worry of failure. You will not see me turning in dozens of applications during this recession.

So how do I do it? There a couple little tricks I use to find penny stocks that are still safe investments. The first of which is trend investing. I simply look at a stock prices history and identify a trend. A trend is any repeating pattern in the stock price that you can use to predict the price's future. If the trend is unaffected by the recent stock market problems, it is a safe investment. It is just a little method I have developed recently and it has been working wonders!

The second thing I look at is actual trade volume. If a stock maintains it's trade volume, even through all of this mess, it will make a good investment. So you see, you can still invest during a recession. You just have to change it up a little.

It is during times like this that resourceful people who take the time to adapt to there situation make the really big bucks that can be made in investing. Sure, anyone can make a few bucks when times are good, but now is when we will see who is going to be the next big investor that everyone looks up to!

If you need more help or want more advice, you can find one of my favorite tools I use all the time to invest in penny stocks here: Doubling Stocks. I use this tool in just about every investment I make and highly recommend it. Thank you for reading and good luck investing!

for more information visit to:

http://www.squidoo.com/doublingstock


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: